Instruction to Authors
- Presenting authors must enroll for the conference as delegates
- The abstract should be in English with not more than 200 words.Title must not be in capital letters. It should be short and concise. Titles must be limited to tenwords or less.
- The texts/abstracts should be structured: Introduction, Aim and Objective, Material & Methods, Results and conclusion.
- The use of standard abbreviation is desirable. Place unusual abbreviation in brackets after the full word the first time it appears.
- Abstracts should preferably be in MS Word format. The scientific program committee reserves the right to edit abstracts, if necessary, for clarity, grammar, style, and length. Invited lectures/Guest lectures are to be given 20 minutes (15 minutes for presentation with 5 minutes for discussion). Short papers will be of 8 minutes for presentation with 2 minutes for discussion.
- All submissions are to be made online.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Telemedicon’12 Proceedings which will be distributed to all delegates.
- Abstracts that do not arrive by the submission deadline will be placed in a post-deadline session as stand-by papers
- All communications in this regard are to be made to Hony. Secretary, Telemedicine Society of India, Room No.22,Second Floor, School of Telemedicine & Biomedical Informatics, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road,Lucknow-226014,Email:firstname.lastname@example.org .A copy of the same may be please be marked to organizing secretary,Telemedicon’12 Email: email@example.com.
- Poster presentation: Poster Size 60" width x 36" long, Responsibility for mounting/dismounting posters will lie with the delegates.
Note: Authors will be notified regarding acceptance of their papers by e-mail
Deadline for Early attendee Registration|
10.09.2012|| Deadline for Abstract Submissions|
30.09.2012|| Notification of Acceptance|
15.10.2012|| Deadline for Author Registration|